2015 Ivins Royalty

2015 Ivins Royalty
Paige Dewey, Brooke Schwendiman, Ally Svedin, Whisper Saltzman, Aynsley Moak

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Things I've promised

Here are the names and correct spellings of the contestants and royalty for your "Good Lucks" and "Thank you's" Please don't forget the 3 ladies on the royalty for "Thank You's" they have done so much for you girls to get you where you are now.
#1 Cassidy Edgington
#2 Steevi Hutchings
#3 Shailynn Greenhalgh
#4 Britney Kinghorn
#5 Ashlee Svedin
#6 Jocelyn Bozarth
#7 Carly Porter
#8 Shawnee Grimshaw
#9 Shawnee Moon
#10 Jessika Talbot
#11 McKenna Riley
#12 Meagan Profitt
#13 McKensy Madsen

Princess - Becky Schroath
1st Attendant - Joanie Panganiban
2nd Attendant - Ashlee Brown
****************************
I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank the mom's and girls who came to the meeting last night. I just wanted to address some concerns that some of the first time parents had about that busy day. I hope that you all feel like it was a successful meeting and that if you have any questions please feel free to call me and just ask. I hope you know how much I love your girls and enjoy watching them during this process. I am soooo proud of them for believing in themselves and putting themselves out there. They are amazing young women and I am so honored to be associated with them. Thank you again, for taking time out of your busy night and coming to my last minute meeting. Your girls are amazing because of their mother who stands behind her and supports her. I am so sorry that Friday is going to be crazy, but I am trying to take on most of that craziness so that the girls and parents can relax and just enjoy the experience. Please know that I care about your girls and am sooooooo excited for them. Thanks again, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment